The elite club of the best French DJs Producers and Remixers.
This club is open to all French DJs or representing the “French touch” abroad which produce or remix electronic music. All genres are represented: Hip-Hop, Chill Out, House, Nu Disco, Deep House, Dubstep, Progressive House, Electro House, Dub, Funk, R & B, Tech House, Techno, … One rule to follow is looking for “the elegance”.
Ce club est ouvert a tous les Djs Français ou représentant la “french touch” à l’étranger qui produisent ou remixent de la musique électronique. Tout les genres sont représenté : Hip-Hop, Chill Out, House, Nu Disco, Deep House, Dubstep, Progressive House, Electro House, Dub, Funk, R&B, Tech House, Techno,… Une seule règle à suivre c’est la recherche de “l’élégance”.
A little piece of my 4th DJ set with Traktor recorded in July the 13th. Not good enough to use in clubs but it’s beginning to be listenable.
Track Listing :
• Submotion Orchestra – Thinking (Mark Knight Remix) > Toolroom records
• Joey Negro feat. Thelma Houston – I Need Somebody Tonight (Audiowhores Remix) > ZR records
• David Jones – Rhythm Alive (Federico Scavo Remix)
• Jimmy Mcgriff – Tailgunner (Riko Mixco 2013 classic mix)
• Tiny Trendies – The Sky Is Not Crying(The Scumfrog Mix)
• Joey Negro & The Sunburst Band – Taste The Groove (Hot Toddy Remix) > ZR records
• Akabu – Everybody Wants Something feat. Alex Mills (Joey Negro Strip Mix) > ZR records
• Daft Punk – Get Lucky (Full Intention Private Edit)
• B.M.R. & Can 7 – Cruisin > Pepermint Jam records
• Antonello Ferrari feat. Jennifer Wallace – Make Room For Me (Joey Negro Extended Disco Mix) > ZR records
• Joey Negro & The Sunburst Band – The Secret Life of Us feat. Donna Gardier & Diane Charlemagne (Director’s Cut Signature Mix) > ZR records
• Kavinsky – Roadgame > Foolsgold records
• Casanovy – I Need Your Lovin (Milk & Sugar Rmx)
UK house producer, Jay C is bringing disco back to Toolroom Records with the release of ‘Fab Freddy Said’, including two unforgettable remixes by Federico Scavo and Peter Horrevorts.
As a follow up to his ‘Disco Is Not Dead EP’, Jay C’s clever interpretation of Blondie’s ‘Rapture’ is all about what ‘Fab Freddy Said’. Leading the charge, the original version takes us back to the days of disco with a nostalgia-infused vocal and perfectly programmed percussion. Next …
A meydley I did for a friend’s birthday. I chose a few songs from the 80′s he loved. Made in 1989 with two turntables and a Revox. The download is enabled for a very limited time.
- Give me the night – Georges Benson
- Never too much – Luther vandross
- Jump to it – Aretha Franklin
- Lovers holyday – Change
- Good times – Chic
- Forget me not – Patrice rushen
- Reach up – Tony lee
- We got the funk – Positive force
- rapper’s delight – Sugahill gang
- Double dutch bus – Frankie smith
- The breaks – Kurtis Blow
- Out in the night – Serge Ponsar
- If you want me – Barbara Roy
The last time I touched turntables seriously. That was in 2002. Since a few weeks I discovered Traktor, makes me want to get back. So I’m looking for good track in 2013 to make an interesting selection. Enjoy
Freemasons is an English DJ duet known for creating the “soulful” title “Love on My Mind” and many remixes for. And you know what? To our delight, they have not stopped there.
Biography : The Freemasons are a group , from Brighton UK. Their name comes from a pub they visited frequently. The group consists of producers Russell Small (Phats & Small) and James Wiltshire.
The Freemasons were known for their numerous titles more or less known remix remixes including title Beyoncé Knowles (Ring The Alarm, Green Light, Beautiful Liar, Deja Vu). Their song Love on My Mind, which reached the 11th place on the charts in England.
2007 is the year of the consecration to Freemasons as producers with Uninvited (8th of the charts in Britain, second in Belgium and France in the 11th) and Love Rain Down.
The Freemasons are very popular in England in the top40 automatically classifying each single output.